Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Animal-listic fantasy.. A PURRR-FECT combination!

Good day all!!  Today I paired this zebra print along with some stripes. In my mind they can do no wrong. I kept the colors simple and basic and let the patterns speak for themselves. This skirt fabric is the same used for the peplum shirt I created shown Here. I originally bought it to make a blazer out of it but I used it for the peplum then it was just lying around so over the weekend I had this thought to just make it into one of these skirts that I love so much. I used the same 2 materials this time around (print and solid beige color) and said I wanted to chop it up and make it stand out a little more- hence me using the beige in the waistband. Once again, before leaving for school, my nephew took the pics. Some had to be deleted because they came out blurry but what was left was great. To keep up with the theme of this jungle like outfit, I chose to model this cat mask I bought over the weekend :). MEOW!! What are your thoughts on the look?


Had left over material, so I made a skirt :)


Mask: H&M
Skirt: Sincere Jones
Booties: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Stripe shirt: Old Navy (old) similar look shown Here
Shirt: NY&Co (old) long sleeve version shown Here

Wish it was a clearer version of the pic to see the mask in action :)


MEOW!!



This is the OTHER owl necklace I got this weekend. I think I'm obsessed.
Also wanted to show a close up of the skirt's waist band showing how the beige was incorporated to give a different look.




Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!!
As always, your resident sewaholic,
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment