Wednesday, December 19, 2012

80's Aztec- Nuwave vibe

Today I'm feeling a little 80's nostalgic in a Nu-wave kinda way. I've been wanting to wear these some what fitted/slouchy pants again but never knew what to pair them with. I'd paired them in the past with red shoes and a black top seen here but I didn't want to go that route again. I wanted a bold look this time so from there I started scowering my closet looking for the right thing. I find I really don't have to fuss when it comes to going thru my closet because I know where everything is and in my mind I'm picking a choosing just what I want. The 1st thing that came to mind was this ruffled shirt and from there the vest was born. I knew I wanted it to be a bold color and was glad I had this mustard/gold colored vest. The final touch was finding jewelry that would fit the style and add a blazer and I was on my way. If I weren't going to work I would've worn this hat right along with it. My sister's the one who said I looked like I dropped out of the 80's- ala Devo or Flock of Seagulls, hahah. What are your thoughts on today's look??




Blazer: NY&Co
Bootie: Forever 21 
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: PNK Elephant (old)
Vest: NY&Co (old) similar looks here or here
Shirt: NY&Co (old) similar looks here or here
Pant: Forever 21 (old) similar looks here or here













 YES, I'm having my own photo shoot in the bathroom LOL!!




Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!!
As always, your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment