Friday, December 7, 2012

Scandalous Friday

It's Friday!!! Thank goodness for that. It would be a lot better if it were a PAY DAY Friday. But any who, I'm sure most of you watched Scandal last night. Chile, I was at the edge of my seat with this episode. I called it early in the show- HUCK DID IT!! I knew he was behind this and Hollis is probably pulling the strings. Or could it be the VP wanting her time to shine?? Guess we'll have to wait until next week to figure this one out. 

Today I went for a more relaxed look. I paired these jeans with my suspenders that I only get to wear about twice a year. I'd bought this cross chain (really wanting it in black but they were sold out) and when I got home, I didn't know what to wear it with. I attempted to exchange it for the owl necklaces but abruptly found out jewelry isn't returnable at that store- ughhh. I was heated because I now had to just eat it and make it work so I was determined to find something to wear it with. Topped it off with these suede like flats with the tassels I scored on sale and I was on my way. For some reason these suspenders and cross necklace make me feel a lil bad ass. I'm sure that's wrong of me to think (cross wise) but I don't know- like I'm a catholic school girl turned bad, lol. I'll be attending my sister's work Christmas party tomorrow, so I'll try and take pics of the other dress bought from Asos. Enjoy your Friday guys!!




Necklaces: Forever 21
Jeggings: Target (old) 
Suspenders: Claires (old) but similar Here
Blazer: Forever 21 shown in another color
Tassel Flats: Target more here. I got them for cheaper on clearance
Tee: Strawberry (North Jersey/NYC equivalent to Rainbow but BETTER) similar Here












Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!
As always, your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment