Monday, December 17, 2012

OOTD: Stripe button back shirt with contrast sleeve

I'm so not happy the weekend is over :(. Wish I had at least another day to be off but then I'll say the same thing tomorrow if today was my day off. I'll never win. This weekend I had a couple of events scheduled but only ended up attending one as you read in the other post here. I made the shirt last night wondering whether it would like right with the dark sleeves. This shirt closes in the back (buttons) and I had this material for about 6mths now as I was intending on using it to make a long shirt for my sister who's a Muslim. What are your thoughts on today's looks? For all those who've seen this style of shirt before, it's the same as the shirts found here and here.










Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!!
As always, your resident sewaholic,
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment