Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fall into Winter with Summer colors

Hard to believe it's almost winter huh? Mostly all fall I've been wearing brights and pastels like it was summer. The saying goes, "NO WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY".. Is this the same for these colors too? If I could and if my closet were filled with them, I'd wear these colors all year round. Who says you can't wear them during this season and you have to be dry and dark during this time? .. I'm still waiting for an answer (as I pause to take a look around the room waiting). No one that is. Well this is me and if the mood strikes, I have the right to wear pastel/brights whenever and wherever. Hahaha, listen to me sounding all political. But here are the colors I've rocked thus far. Click on the links below to see when I posted the following looks but before then here's a couple of bright colors for the winter. Go on and rock your brights this winter!!




You can say this is the color chart- the standard by weather
and it looks like brights are in :)






 Here


 Here









 Hope you like the brights!!!
As always, your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment