Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Night out with the girls

Night out with the girls





Some one PLEASE, if you don't do anything for me, PLEASE get me this dress!! If I had it, this is definitely how I'd rock it. A pop of color with the shoes will do it some good. Aye-ya-ya!! I dream I'm in the big city headed to a party along with my other friends; Samantha, Charlotte, Carrie and Miranda- yes, I know the girls of Sex and the City, lol. Come dream with me in this fantasy of mine. Looks like I'm off to the material store this weekend looking for this print.





House of dereon
$240 - nelly.com


Kurt Geiger spiked pumps
$315 - johnlewis.com



Chanel bracelets jewelry
$1,365 - farfetch.com


Pyramid stud earrings
openingceremony.us


Bangle jewelry
$29 - oliverbonas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment