Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Autumn in December??

So today's outfit feels like I should be playing outside in the autumn leaves somewhere. Are we still in the autumn season or are we now in Winter? I can never tell. I associate the beginning of December with winter but I'm sure I'm wrong. I can't believe it's December and in the 60's. I feel a cold coming in my near future :(. Can you tell my 5 year old nephew took the outdoor shots of me :). He's a photographer in training, hahahah. You should've seen me- just one more ok; uhmm, how about another one.. And he didn't mind doing it. I paired this Men's sweater along with this mustard colored skirt and added a pop of color with this red belt. Happy Tuesday folks!!






Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Sincere Jones
Boots: Forever 21
Leopard Necklace: Avon
Owl Necklace: Forever 21 (can't find online but similar found here)  Here
Is it sad to say I own that one too







I tried to showcase the elbow patch detail.



Hope you enjoyed the looks!!
As always, your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment