Thursday, December 20, 2012

Seeing spots (big pocket cheetah skirt)


TGIT!! But not really cause I wish it were Friday!! Welp, there are 5 more days until Christmas and I'm NOT ready. I never am. I find myself scrambling at the last minute to get people things and just want to call it quits and get nothing. At this moment, I'm in the process of getting items for my nieces, nephews and parents- the other people are grown and shouldn't expect a gift, lol. I'll just be happy for next week because I'll be off work ALLLLLLLLLLL week. Can't wait!! Here's today's look- I featured this skirt in 2 other colors here and here. People seem to be fascinated by the pockets. I love this skirt (big pocket style) and could wear it everyday if that were acceptable!!



Ring: H&M

Booties: Forever 21
Skirt: Sincere Jones
Jacket: Bongo by Sears  
Henley shirt: (old) similar looks here and here


Jewelry: Gifted and Avon (no longer available)















A closer look at my spots




Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!!
As always, your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment