Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Alphabet soup shirt

So over the weekend I did a little shopping at my 2 fave stores: Forever 21 and H&M. I love that Forever 21's plus size section is hip and trendy and not frumpy looking like some other plus size sections you see in stores. Although we're a little hippier, thicker and might I add plumper [all the same meanings :)] than the norm, we still deserve the right to look FABULOUS, in my Kimora Lee Simmons voice. I boasted that I love their jewelry section and found so many necklaces to add to my collection that I don't know what to do with myself. I hadn't shopped like this in 2 years and it'll probably be another 2 years before I do it again. But with that being said, I purchased this shirt, necklace and shoes on Saturday and already had in my mind how I would style it while in the store. I really wanted to wear the black skirt with a bow but that skirt's gotten so much play that I have to give it a rest. When I got to work yesterday, someone told my my shirt looked like alphabet soup, so the name was stuck after that. What are your thoughts?


Skirt: Sincere Jones
Shirt/Shoes/Necklace: Forever 21 all found (shirt) Here, (similar necklace) Here and (booties) Here









I don't necessarily like the way the pocket looks in this picture (winged out) I was trying to show them off a little more




Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!
As always, your resident sewaholic,
Sincere Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment