Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Politics over Love/Lust?





So last night I asked the question on my page whether or not you ever see someone and think they're cute but then you read more and see their political views and suddenly they're no longer cute? Well like I said, this happened to me and I'm now rethinking the whole cute thing. Lol, call me crazy but it was something I read on their Facebook page which made me frown at them and quickly leave their page. It all happened when I read more about what they said regarding the election and how disrespectful he sounded to the President being re-elected. Well this sent a smoke signal and I was ready to crawl out of my skin and come find this man to knock him over the head with my stocking full of marbles- don't judge me! Ughhh, ignorance is just not the way to go about your life but I understand people have a right to their opinion- however dumb and idiotic it may be coming out of their mouth. I could care less that he obviously voted for the other candidate b/c again, everyone's views are different and that's understandable. But with that being said, you don't have to down talk the next or make it seem as if with the current President, the world is headed to hell and we're all doomed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the person who will get involved in politics and all that stuff. I won't begin to lie and pretend I know all about it and follow it daily (only when something major happens) so this "rant" isn't to talk about how much more involved and knowledgeable I am. But the fact of the matter is, I really lost all interest in this person and I never even knew him. What's sad is, I never want to get to know him as a result. 





As always, your resident sewaholic,
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment