Wednesday, November 28, 2012

1st birthday onsie

Thank goodness it's Wednesday!! The work week is almost OVER and I'm so ready for it to be. Last night I finished a project that I'd been taking my time on- a little girl's birthday outfit. She'll turn 1 next month and this is what her mother wanted her to wear on this day. I have to admit, I'm in love with it and between you and me, it kinda makes me want to have a little one of my own- but then I come back to reality and realize, I'm reminded that I like giving kids back to their parents, lol. This is a cream, lace onsie which has a turtle neck and front ribbon and ruffle detailing. Check it out..




 Front view


A better look at the lace


I have to admit, I wasn't fond of the gold ribbon detail but it stuck on me and now I think it makes the outfit. 
 

Back view


Oh yes, it has snaps in the crotch area :)



Hope you enjoyed the look!!

As always, your resident sewaholic,
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment