Monday, November 19, 2012

Crazy weekend: Weddings and babies and trips... OH MY!!

So it's Monday- now what does this mean? Time to start the work week all over again and pray for Thursday to hurry up and arrive (Thanksgiving and mainly b/c NO WORK!!) This weekend was very hectic and rushed. I was in a panic trying to get someone's wedding outfit finished and to their liking. It was so cute and she loved it :)! That's always what I like to hear. I went up North Jersey to visit my uncle and also found time to start a new cute project: A lace baby onsie. Like I said, the weekend was hectic but I got almost everything accomplished. 





The look:
Sheer overlay, gathered in the front and back
Underlining
This dress was made for an Islamic wedding







This is the baby onsie made in lace. How cute is this thing. When finished, it'll have a turtle neck along with it. 


Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!!
Your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment