Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OOTD: BCBG dress and my Mary Janes

So it's off to work for me and this is my outfit. Immediately my sister asks if I have a hot date or something. After telling her I didn't, we proceeded to snap away. Came into work today to the same questions regarding me having a date. I guess this dress, accessories and shoes are too much for the work place huh- go figure. But if you dress it up with a cute bright colored blazer, is this better? Guess we'll just have to see for next time. Until then, here's my work outfit of the day :)




Dress: BCBG old- Get the look Here
Necklace/Earrings: Meryem's Gifts
Shoes: DSW old- Get the look Here or Here or Here (these are cute)
Ring: Gifted
Bracelet: I forget but I'm thinking H&M- also old

I'm a Gemini and this ring was handed down from my aunt who passed away. I like to think it was meant for me since it has the sign of a Gemini- the twins. I paired the look with my 3 colored Mary Jane heels that I seem to can wear with just about ANYTHING. 

My job usually has vendors come in and sell their product so they have tons of jewelry vendors in there on a regular. The necklace was bought from the same person who sold me my studded/spiked clutch shown Here and it also comes with matching small chandelier earrings (not shown but I'm wearing them).


Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!
Your resident sewaholic, 
Sincere Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment