Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Todays OOTD: Black, White & some Yellow

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening!! Lol, this is how my mom starts out ALL of her texts/emails. I'm guessing it's because she figures no one will look at it right when it's sent (shrugs). Any who, hopefully everyone's day went well and if it didn't, here's a lil pick me up :). I have such a good memory of what all my clothes look like that I pick them out in my head and pull them in the morning. So for today's outfit I chose this checkered/houndstooth like patterned skirt and paired it with this black button up and bright yellow shirt. I was originally going to wear a pair of black booties with this outfit but my sister liked the ones I have on better, so this is it. I accessorized the look with gold/black and cream jewelry and I was off (off to work that is) :). I'd made this skirt in December, intending on wearing it then but had to re-adjust the zipper. Then, for some odd reason, I didn't feel like wearing skirts towards the end of the month. But fret no more because their back baby!! Here's today's look:




Shoes: similar here
Bracelets: Aldo/H&M
Shirt: NY&Co similar look here
Sweater: Forever 21 similiar look here
Rings: Gifted and Claire's (love rings)












Hope you guys enjoyed the looks!!!
As always, your resident sewaholic,
Sincere Jones

2 comments: